The privilage of membership is extended to those proposed by a member or invited by The Club. However, we welcome new members to our Club and encourage unsponsored applications to contact the Club Manager for more details.
How to become a member of The Luffenham Heath Golf Club
Proposed & Seconded
If you know three members of The Luffenham Heath Golf Club who are prepared to propose and second you for membership, please ask your proposer to obtain a membershippack from the Club office (proposers and seconders are required to have held full membership of the Club for a minimum of three years).
Joinging Process (Approximately 4 weeks)
- Complete the application form obtained by proposer
- Attend an informal interview with the Club Manager and Club Officers
- Playing in round with officer of the Club
- Notice of application visable on the notice board for two weeks
If you do not have a proposer or seconder but wish to join The Luffenham Heath Golf Club, please follow the guidelines below:
- Contact the Club Manager via letter, email or telephone
- Interview with the Club Manager
- Complete the application form and submit a full CV
- Informal interview with three officers of the Club
- Enclose a letter of recommendation from your current Club (if applicable)
once we have received and carried out the interviews, we would then be in a position to proceed with the joining process. A playing in round with officers of the Club will be arranged before membershipis offered. Approximate time of joining process will be 4-6 weeks.
Ladies' Initiative Membership
Aimed at ladies who are new to the game of have never been a member of a Golf Club or held a handicap. Introduced in 2017, the ladies' initiative scheme provides an opportunity to join The Luffenham Heath Golf Clubin the pursuit of obtaining an official handicap and becoming a full member.
Included with Ladies' Initiative:
- Full access to our practice facilities with complimentary practice balls
- 6 complementary one hour group lessons with PGA Club Professional, Ian Burnett
- Full use of clubhouse facilities and attendance at social events
- Access to the golf course with the approval of Club Professional, Ian Burnett
2018/19 Subscription Rates
To download our Club brochure, please complete the form below.
Mr R Hall - Club Manager
The Luffenham Heath Golf Club
For further information
Telephone: 01780 720205